Perception Management, Inc.
"...providing real visibility for management decisions..."
If You Can't Measure It - You Can't Manage It
Measure What People Think - Manage Their Perceptions
Perception Measurement Features:
- Provide an electronic collection mechanism.
- Address 'Issues' that drive results.
- Allow for annonymous responses for more open and 'real' communications.
- Identify respondents only by demographic groups (i.e., organization elements, locations, titles, responsibilities, ...) for developing effective action plans.
- Measure perceived status of the 'Issues' and the perceived importance of the 'Issues'.
- Allow respondents to make detailed comments/explanations on the 'Issues'.
- Provide a 'dash board' presentation for summary status and detailed 'drill down' capabilities.