Perception Management, Inc.
"...providing real visibility for management decisions..."
Considering What People Do:
- Carry out directives as they understand the directives,
- Give out directives to others in accordance with what they understand must be done,
- Act according to their interpretation of what needs to be done (what they think),
- Constrain their activities in accordance with the rules they believe they must follow,
- Apply their skills in a manner they believe to be consistent with their own best interests which include reaching their goals, advancing in their job, pleasing management, looking good, and surviving,
- Solicit help and delegating activities to others.
Consistent & Aligned Perceptions Are Critical
The Perceptions people have (what they think) is
driving force behind their actions.
Not Knowing What People Are Really Thinking